An integrated approach to sophisticated technology.
Thanks to our team of roughly 30 specialised engineers, we always know what is going on in the world of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems. The result? Solutions designed to last. By combining the processing of all building services under one roof, we can achieve an optimal solution in terms of the interaction between systems.
In integrated projects, the mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems are included in the planning process right from the start – an approach that benefits our clients. They can even start working towards certification in line with international sustainability standards as soon as planning begins.
- Technical and energy concepts, as well as feasibility studies
- Analysis of the current situation and recommendations for action
- Water supply networks
- Heat supply concepts
- Ventilation and air-conditioning systems
- Medium- and low-voltage installation
- E-mobility and solar power integration
- Planning of all common extra-low voltage systems
- Fire safety systems
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing system connectivity, management and monitoring
- Energy efficiency upgrade concepts
- Integrated 3D planning
- Construction monitoring and quality assurance